The agenda, minutes, and video from the Village Board of Trustee meetings are posted below, and are able to be sorted by year. If you have any questions or if you are looking for items that are not posted on this webpage, please don’t hesitate to contact Clerk Mitchell at Village Hall.
Note: Agenda is typically posted the Thursday prior to the scheduled regular meeting. Video is typically posted the day after the scheduled regular meeting. Minutes are typically posted the Thursday after the next Board of Trustees meeting where they must be approved.
Most Recent Items Approved by the Board of Trustees
Board Action Items Approved on Monday, January 7, 2019
• Board Meeting Minutes from December 17, 2018
• Treasurer’s Report (January 2, 2019 – $12,677,398.71)
• Warrant ($513,585.78)
• Ordinance 01-19, Variance from Commercial Design Standards, 8010 N. Second Street, Final Reading
• Ordinance 02-19, Variance from Sign Base Standards, 8551 Old River Road, Final Reading
• Ordinance 03-19, Special Use Permit for a Fire Station in R1 District, 1013 and 1017 Harlem Road, Final Reading
• Ordinance 04-19, Amending the Policy Prohibiting Sexual Harassment, First Reading
• Resolution 01-R-19, Authorizing the Acceptance of a Donation for the Purpose of Making Improvements to Park Space on Minns Drive Park
• Resolution 02-R-19, Authorizing a Contract Modification to the Snow and Ice Control Contract
• Resolution 03-R-19, Authorizing the Village to Enter into an Amended and Restate Option to Lease with Cenergy Power for 12.9 Acres Owned by the Village at the Intersection of Perryville Road and Vaughndale Drive (08-16-400-107)