The agenda, minutes, and video from the Village Board of Trustee meetings are posted below, and are able to be sorted by year. If you have any questions or if you are looking for items that are not posted on this webpage, please don’t hesitate to contact Clerk Mitchell at Village Hall.
Note: Agenda is typically posted the Thursday prior to the scheduled regular meeting. Video is typically posted the day after the scheduled regular meeting. Minutes are typically posted the Thursday after the next Board of Trustees meeting where they must be approved.
Most Recent Items Approved by the Board of Trustees
Board Action Items Approved on Monday, August 21, 2017
- Board Meeting Minutes from August 7, 2017
- Treasurer’s Report
- Ordinance 17-17, Variance in Fence Height in Front Yard at 8403 Mildred Road, Second and Final Reading
- Ordinance 20-17, Variance from Commercial Building Materials Standard, 11704 N. Second Street, Second and Final Reading
- Ordinance 25-17, Text Amendment to Village Code of Ordinances, Chapter 9 “Alcoholic Beverages” to Decrease the Number of Class “C” Licenses, Second and Final Reading
- Ordinance 22-17, SUP for Planned Community Development (PCD) in the CG District, Town Center Living Community, 508 Roosevelt Road, First Reading
- Ordinance 23-17, Text Amendment to Zoning Code, Fences in Front Yards on Corner Lots, First Reading
- Ordinance 24-17, Text Amendment to Zoning Code, Removing R3 and R4 from Sec. Z-94 PUD, First Reading
- Ordinance 26-17, Authorizing Revised Credit Card Payment Options, First Reading
- Resolution 46-R-17, Authorizing Execution of Amended Intergovernmental Cooperation Contract with IMLRMA
- Resolution 47-R-17, Authorizing Credit Card Processing Agreement with Government Payment Service, Inc.
- Resolution 48-R-17, Authorizing Audit Services Contract for FY2018-FY2020 with Sikich LLP
- Resolution 50-R-17, Machesney Park Mall Subdivision, Final Plat 3
- Resolution 51-R-17, Authorizing Purchase of One Squad Car
- Resolution 52-R-17, Authorizing Letter of Credit Release for Sidewalks in Timberlyne Hollow
- Resolution 53-R-17, Award Contract for Abandoned Property Program Demolitions
- Resolution 54-R-17, Award Contract for Interior Access Drive Improvements at the Town Center
- Resolution 57-R-17, Authorizing ComEd Work Agreement for Cable Relocation at Town Center