The agenda, minutes, and video from the Village Board of Trustee meetings are posted below, and are able to be sorted by year. If you have any questions or if you are looking for items that are not posted on this webpage, please don’t hesitate to contact Clerk Mitchell at Village Hall.
Note: Agenda is typically posted the Thursday prior to the scheduled regular meeting. Video is typically posted the day after the scheduled regular meeting. Minutes are typically posted the Thursday after the next Board of Trustees meeting where they must be approved.
Most Recent Items Approved by the Board of Trustees
Board Action Items Approved on Monday, June 18, 2018
- Board Meeting Minutes from June 4, 2018
- Treasurer’s Report (June 11, 2018 – $11,492,309.00)
- Warrant ($166,810.80)
- Approved Ordinance 20-18, Amending Chapter 9, “Alcoholic Beverages” Decreasing the Number of Class “A” Licenses and Class “C” Licenses, Final Reading
- Ordinance 21-18, Variance from Chapter 23, Substantial Improvement Regulations, 9602 Shore Drive, First Reading
- Ordinance 22-18, Variance for an Accessory Building Size and Height, 11051 Ventura Blvd., First Reading
- Ordinance 24-18, Prevailing Rate of Wages Ordinance, First Reading
- Resolution 23-R-18, Final Plat 2, Nyquist Subdivision
- Resolution 25-R-18, Final Plat 2, Queen Oaks Extension
- Resolution 31-R-18, Authorize Engineering Services for Road Extension, Park 90 Subdivision
- Ordinance 23-18, Text Amendment Chapter 9, Creating a Class “MT” Theater Liquor License, First Reading
- Resolution 28-R-18, Advisory Referendum Regarding Open Burning