Public Comment is an opportunity to address a Committee or the Village Board. Individuals who submit a Public Comment must include their name, contact information, and their comment limited to 400 words (which is equivalent to three minutes). Public Comments are not a question-answer session.
In order for a public comment to be read on your behalf during a meeting, it must be submitted by 4:00 pm on the day of the meeting.
Individuals who wish to submit a Public Comment may do so in any of the following ways:
- Complete the Public Comment form below; OR
- Email your Name, Contact Information, and Public Comment to email@example.com; OR
- Mail your written public comment to:
Village of Machesney Park
Attn: Village Clerk
300 Roosevelt Rd.
Machesney Park, Illinois 61115
Individuals who wish to speak during the Public Comment portion of a meeting may:
- Complete the Public Comment form below by 4:00 pm on the day of the meeting. A staff member will contact you prior to the meeting start time; OR
- Watch the livestream of the meeting for call-in information.
Meetings – Livestream and recorded
You may view the live stream of all Committee & Village Board meetings by visiting our Youtube Channel. You may also watch previously recorded meetings there as well.